Isnin, 8 Disember 2008

WHAT IF YOUR EX SAID THIS TO YOU??

WHAT IF YOUR EX SAID THIS TO YOU??

Q:Hi.
.how are you?
A:..

Q:Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!
A:..

Q:I LOVE U
A:..

Q:Do u want some cookies?
A:..

Q:Can you take me a picture?
A:..

Q:Help me in my work?
A:..

Q:Here's my gift to you...

A:..

Q:Let's just be text mates
A:..

Q:Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
A:..

Q:Let's sit together in the bus
A:..

Q:Hi baby!
A:..

Q:Your still beautiful!
A:..

Q:I still LOVE you
A:..

Q:Can I visit your house?
A:..

Q:Do you love me?
A:..

say nuthin ler!!wut else to say...appara..he dump u ke..u dump him ke..xkn u expect he/she 2 say such question like this?move on!!!

**ngeeeeee..gua la plg lemah antara kalian...syaitan tol!

5 ulasan:

en_me berkata...

do you love me.. ekeke

selamat hariraya aidiladha akak itteww,
hati2 dijlnraya..
majulah sukan tuk negara..

suya berkata...

aku sajes.tumbok muke die tepat mulut supaya die takleh tanye soalan seterusnye.

chucky berkata...

aku nk ipod,tp yang touch punye

Kapten Luffy berkata...

dier nak orat ko balik tu

@tune® berkata...

en_me-->>
hahaha..selamat...

suya-->>
yup..i will i will

caki-->>
giler demand

luffy-->>
nape rejek wa dulu?