Isnin, 12 November 2007

lepak king

seriously...duno wut to do...
coz there are so many things to do...
must list down all the do do things
do this
do that
smack that

huwargh...from WI to S.O.P
update here & there...
labelling up to reporting

to whoever who will replace me in da future...
please, please & please.... follow up everything kay...

thanx a lot...☺☺☺

and to Azam...thanx for the drink...i really owe u 1..
the chromatography of course
mmuaxx kanda...♦♦

huwarghhhhhhh.........♥♥♥

for any TG staffs...u might think i gatal aight?mesti u guys said that after him..him...and him...and him...and him again...

chit...they all juz fren...if u guys knowing me so well, there's no talking2 behind me on this...coz i like to lepak here & there...sharing an ideas, bla bla bla & whatsoever...

wut ever...
u can say wut ever u wanna say...
say la...
i dun care..

its me, myself & i...

Tiada ulasan: