Isnin, 2 Jun 2008

L.U.C.K.Y MEE

i guess...I've been so lucky...
wanna knoe y?
I've got family who loves me & care 4 me...
Mak & Ayah...
my sista&her hubby
chaki...bukan jer as a twin sista..butta...my besttsrestets buddy i ever had...
Chick Farah & Su...
And adik...

and...aku ade kwn² yg all taim faberet la...
from primary, 2ndary, tertiary...sapai la aku keje...

u knoe who u are...

and..ebentho i dun have any special "bf" (yet)

i still have my guy fren who really² appreciate me, share the tears, complete each others and oso care for me...

LUCKY ME like a LUCKY STAR???

2 ulasan:

helomynameisjaye berkata...

u shud listen to lucky by colbie & jason.beautiful duet like u and ur bestrestest guy bukan gay aa fren..eheheh

@tune® berkata...

yeah J..but i'm LUCKY not to in love with my besfren la...
heheheh☺